Jan 11, 2009

Ashley Marie on her 12th Birthday

Ashley Turned 12 Today. I am amazed at what a wonderful Young Women she has become. I am so proud of her. She is so grown up and mature, she is an amazing sister, and is as good as Mom when I am not there! (And the most sought after Babysitter in the neighborhood!) I appreciate all she does. She is my best help, and I enjoy being around her, she loves to play card games, board games, Wii games, anything that she can kick your butt at! Ashley loves to travel, and is up to going anywhere. She is a great student, her biggest goal and greatest desire is to get straight A's so she can get the promised CELL PHONE! Ash is so excited about going to Young Women's. I can't believe she is old enough. It was just yesterday that I brought my first baby home from the hospital, and dressed her up everyday. That little white haired chubby baby has grown into a beautiful young lady. Happy Birthday Ash! We love you so much!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I remember coming and visiting you guys in the hospital when Ashley was born. She was adorable then and you can tell from her picture that she radiates beauty now!

Jaci Larsen said...

Sondra, you are so freakin' talented! I love your Blog. It is so cute & your pictures are amazing. I have trying, without much luck, to build a site but I am pathetic & can't figure out how to make it look good. You need to give me some lessons! Ashley's birthday looked so fun! You are the coolest mom. Will you adopt me??